January 10 on 10
I am so excited for this month’s 10 on 10! We have a whole new blog circle and these ladies are awesome!
Between illness and subzero temps my poor little family came down with a horrible case of cabin fever the beginning of this month. Fortunately the temps are warming up, the kids are feeling better and Piper is back in preschool. The day I chose for my 10 on 10 was our first day back to “normal”.
1. School mornings are hard for this one
2. His favorite tractor (lawn mower)
3. Running errands with the cow
4. Telling me about everything that happened at school
5. Lunch at Culvers
6. Trying not to spill his milk
7. Worn out
8. Making cake pops on the Ipad
9. Bath time and books
Make sure you check out what DeAnna McCasland has been up to!! I guarantee that it will be awesome!